Where is paradise?
It starts with a Key West Vacation
Where is paradise? We found paradise on our first Key West vacation and created this website for people just like you - People who love Key West.
We created mykeywestvacation.com to be an informative site with plenty of info based on our experience. Why did we name the site "My" Key West Vacation? Because we want to hear from you. Be sure to visit and participate in our Key West Blog by sharing your own memories, photos and reviews from Key West, Florida.
Current Key West weather
When we are away from the island, we love to check in and see what the weather is like. If you do the same, you can simply add this page to your favorites for an easy daily check of the weather in paradise.
One of the first things that comes to mind when thinking about Key West is the weather and beautiful tropical setting. How can you go wrong with sunny days, palm trees and sand? The location and trade winds make this the warmest Florida destination in the winter and the coolest in the summer. The average high temperature during the winter months (Nov-Feb) is over 70 degrees. January is the exception with an average high temperature of 69.9 May through October temperatures range from the low to mid 80's.
What’s your pleasure? If you’re interested in cruises,Florida beach camping, or the best bars on Duval, we’ve included something for you.
If you’ve never visited Key West or visit regularly, you will find everything you need to plan your Key West vacation right here. Whether we're taking the kids or planning a fun romantic getaway, we love the variety of a vacation in the Conch Republic.
Be sure to plan a day relaxing at one of the beaches, before heading to Mallory Square for Sunset Celebration. Speaking of sunsets, make time for a sunset cruise or enjoy all the night life on Duval St.
If the bars on Duval aren’t your idea of relaxation, you can enjoy a tropical cocktail in some great restaurants with spectacular views of marinas, the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico. And don't worry, there are restaurants to suit any budget.
This site also gives you plenty of information to help you find great accommodations. Are you looking for cheap hotels, an intimate bed and breakfast or a luxury resort? Our Lodging section is for you.
Remember to check out our Attractions page for information about water sports. Bike rentals and the Conch Tour Train are a great way to see the island with your family.
Whether you love sailing, cruising or are looking for a fishing charter, spend some time on our pages dedicated to Key West Boats!
Please return to our site often as we will be adding pages where you can share photos and stories of your time in the Keys.
Most of all - Have fun - You are on island time!
- My Key West Vacation Blog
- The My Key West Vacation blog keeps you up to date with changes and additons to the mykeywestvacation.com web site. You can also share stories and pictures from your Key West Vacation.
- Key West Vacations
- It is easy to plan affordable Key West vacations and custom vacation package. Here is everything you need to get started.
- Key West Car Rental
- Do I need a Key West car rental? Here are a few tips if you are considering a car rental on you Key West Vacation...Plus renting a car on a budget
- Cheap Hotels in Key West
- Cheap Hotels in Key West – Tips for a Key West vacation that won’t break the bank
- Key West Camping
- Key West Camping - Florida Beach camping sites, Key West campgrounds, Key West RV Parks
- Key West Bars
- Key West Bars – Read our tips and suggestions for the best bars in Key West. It's always five O'clock in Key West.
- Key West Restaurants
- The best Key West restaurants, restaurant reviews and tips from local hide-aways to the best water front restaurants in Key West. From a cheeseburger in paradise to seafood.
- Latitudes – one of the best restaurants in Key West. Excellent Key West dining with tropical ambiance that is second to none.
- Key West Boats
- Enjoy Key West boats – Take a ferry boat to Key West, rent a sail boat, find a fishing charter or forget the hotel and stay on a boat while on the island.
- Key West Beaches
- Top Key West Beaches, vacation ideas and beach resorts
- Key West News
- Key West News - Stay connected with all the latest news stories from Key West, FL
- Comfort Inn Key West
- You owe it to yourself to compare prices at the Comfort Inn Key West for your budget-friendly Key West vacation. A great choice if you are looking for cheap hotels in Key West, Florida.